Details of our program
The Mothers and Babies program helps parents improve their moods by fostering skills to cope with stress. The program focuses on:
- Tools and support for pregnant and new parents to help manage stress
- Promoting healthy bonding with baby
- Promoting healthy communication and social support
- Techniques and activities to help babies learn
Using the Mothers and Babies program materials, you will learn:
- Ways to think about parenthood and interact with your baby to create an emotionally and physically healthy reality for them
- Helpful information about your pregnancy and your baby’s development.
Ways to manage life’s stress and improve your mood so:
- You can feel better and enjoy life more
- You can teach your baby how to manage stress as they grow up
- You can avoid mental health complaints such as depressive symptoms
If you need support of any kind, call 1-800-944-4773 for a warm welcome. Disclaimer: Postpartum Support International is not directly affiliated with the Mothers & Babies program.